Pulse Vascular is dedicated to the health and safety of our patients and staff. We are open and following the guidelines recommended by the Centers of Disease Control and the New Jersey Department of Health to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19 while providing the highest level of care.
What to expect when you make an appointment:
· Our staff will ask you a few pre-screening questions when you schedule your appointment.
· If you develop symptoms including fever, shortness of breath, cough, flu-like symptoms, sore throat or recent loss of taste or smell, before your scheduled appointment please contact our office at 631-534-7246.
· If you have been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or is suspected of having COVID-19 within 14 days of your appointment please contact our office at 631-534-7246.
What to expect when you arrive at the Pulse Vascular facility.
· All patients, visitors and staff are required to wear a mask when entering the Pulse Vascular facility. If you do not have a face covering or mask, we will provide one to you.
· All patients, visitors and staff will have their temperature checked when they arrive.
· All patients, visitors and staff will be required to sanitize their hands and wear gloves that are provided.
· Check in times are staggered to minimize contact. Social distancing is encouraged in the waiting room. Patients are welcome to check in at the front desk and then wait in their car until they are called for their appointment.
· All surfaces and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected between patients and staff will conduct regular cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces in entrance and waiting room.
Take our symptom quiz and schedule your free consultation today.
For information on COVID-19 visist the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) website.
For information on COVID-19 in New Jersey visit the New Jersey Department of Health website.